Give Us A Call
Wed: 8:30AM-5:30PM | Thurs: 8:30AM-3:30PM Friday: By Appointment Only
Dental Hygienist Hours: Mon & Wed: 7:30AM-5:30PM | Tue & Thurs: 7:30AM-3:30PM
You Don’t Have To Worry Anymore, Thanks To Sedation Dentistry!
Sedation dentistry can be the solution you need to achieve the smile of your dreams. If you are afraid of going to the dentist, or experience high anxiety and stress during dental treatment, schedule a consultation with Dr. Bridger to discuss the benefits of sedation. Imagine accomplishing all your dental care that you might have put off over the years in as little as one or two appointments.
Depending on your level of stress and anxiety, Dr. Bridger provides different levels of sedation – you can be sedated heavily or just enough to be unaware of the treatment. Following your appointment, you’ll wake up refreshed, with little or no memory of the procedure. Call to schedule your consultation today!
Afraid of the Dentist?
Sedation dentistry has allowed so many patients to receive the dental care they need and deserve. You can finally address your dental needs without fear or discomfort. We offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas), oral sedation and IV sedation.
Say goodbye to your dental anxiety and hello to healthy, happy teeth! You no longer have to let fear hold you back anymore. Call us today (713) 487-5907.
- Intravenous (IV) Sedation – IV Sedation is administered by an anesthesiologist and will make you very relaxed and comfortable. You may not remember too much of your appointment and will not be bothered by surrounding sounds or scents while sedated. This form of sedation is ideal for patients with extreme anxiety and that need to complete complex and/or lengthy dental procedures.
- Oral Sedation – this comes in pill form, it can be different sedative pills often in combination with nitrous oxide gas, which makes you very sleepy and very unaware of the treatment, as when you are just nodding off to sleep. We often give you an anti-anxiety pill to help you sleep the night before your dental appointment and then an hour before your appointment so you come in very relaxed.
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) – Nitrous oxide is given through the use of a face mask. You will be relaxed and comfortable throughout your entire procedure, and the nitrous wears off just minutes after removing the mask.
If you are using IV Sedation or Oral Sedation, you will need someone to come with you to your appointment to take you home, as you will not be able to drive or operate a vehicle directly after your appointment. With Nitrous Sedation, the effects will begin to wear off as soon as the mask is removed.
Nitrous oxide and the drugs we use have a long track record of safety. A thorough pre-op health history, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration is taken on each patient. On oral conscious sedation and IV cases we use monitors to keep up with blood oxygen level, blood pressure, and pulse. Dr. Bridger and our team have extensive training in nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and emergency life support techniques in accordance with the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners. All necessary emergency equipment, drugs, oxygen, and supplies are on hand. No patient is rendered unconscious as with general anesthesia. All IV sedation is administered by a dental anesthesiologist doctor with years of advanced anesthesia and emergency training.
Sedation dentistry is ideal for patients who:
- Have a High Fear of Visiting the Dentist
- Hate the Noises, Smells and Tastes Associated with Dental Care
- Have Had Traumatic Dental Experiences
- Hate Needles and Shots
- Have Difficulty Getting Numb
- Are Afraid or Embarrassed About Their Teeth
- Are Medically Compromised
- Have a Bad Gag Reflex
- Have Very Sensitive Teeth
Implant Learning Center
If you have one or more missing teeth, dental implants may be the perfect solution to restore your smile. With implants, you can have the smile you’ve been dreaming of in just a few visits with Dr. Bridger. Dental implants fill in the gaps of missing teeth and are color-matched to blend in naturally with your smile. Regain the ability to speak, eat, and smile with confidence. Visit our Implant Learning Center for more information, and give us a call today to schedule a Free Consultation!
Sedation Learning Center
Sedation dentistry can allow you to relax and comfortably complete your dental treatment. We provide IV, nitrous, and oral sedation for patients with anxiety or fear concerning dental procedures. Sedation dentistry can be used for any type of treatment from cleanings to fillings, and of course more complex procedures. Check out our Sedation Learning Center for more information, and give us a call to schedule a Free Consultation today!